Senior Front-End Developer
Technologies & frameworks
Benefits & perks
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Quarterly meetups
- Gym membership
- Travel allowance
- Personal development budget
- Birthday holiday
To sum it up...
We’re a small team that’s growing fast. We love solving difficult problems, making an impact, owning our contributions, and getting together to share, debate, and discuss, ideas.
We believe in freedom and autonomy.
What’s next for Chatroulette?
- We’re dedicating huge amounts of resources to evolve Chatroulette. We’re fixing its problems, at the root.
- We want to create a brilliant platform that makes people happy, at scale, and keeps them coming back. By connecting people well, we’ll build a profitable product for the long term.
- Use CSS and style-tooling to implement designs accurate across multiple devices and profiles
- Test the client(s) using automated and exploratory testing techniques
- Deploy ML models client-side to analyse all aspects of the client and conversation
Your experience and skills:
- 3+ years’ senior developer experience
- CS degree or equivalent experience
- Highly proficient with build tooling, CSS, styling and more
- Ideally familiar with ReasonML, TypeScript, etc.
What’s on offer
- Stimulating problems ✔️
- Smart, curious teammates ✔️
- Autonomy and flexibility ✔️
- The chance to make an impact ✔️
- Strong remuneration and benefits (ask us at interview) ✔️
Created in 2009, Chatroulette captured the world’s attention. It was featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, Good Morning America, and even South Park. But with success comes challenges. and we’re on a mission to solve ours. This year we've tackled spam and we're making strong inroads into "anti-social" content. It’s a problem we’re still solving. If you go on the site today, you might not like everything you see. What’s next for Chatroulette? We’re dedicating huge amounts of resources to evolve Chatroulette. We’re fixing its problems, at the root. We want to create a brilliant platform that makes people happy, at scale, and keeps them coming back. By connecting people well, we’ll build a profitable product for the long term.