Automation (IoT) Project with Software Application for Billiard Clubs
13 Jun 2022
1 min read
In this short article, I'm going to briefly explain the project that I worked on. I will also give the link to a detailed video demonstration of the project.
About the Project
The project is an automation (IoT) project with an app, suitable for usage in billiard clubs.
It consists of two modules:
- Software application. BilliardApp is a Desktop application for Microsoft Windows operating systems used to monitor the work of billiard tables in billiard clubs. It can be used as an independent module.
- Automation (IoT) module. This module is achieved by a relay control device.
Through this device, it is for example possible to turn on/off the light on billiard tables, use sensors to activate a game in the software app, etc.
The app can work in four modes:
- Work without a relay device, as an independent module.
- Operation of a device with active relays (Ethernet).
- Operation of the device with active sensors (Ethernet).
- Work with the device with active relays (WiFi).
Video Demonstration of the Project
In this YouTube video, you can view a detailed home demonstration of the project. Note that the project currently does not have support for multiple languages. It is currently in Serbian, and the video will explain the terms in English.
Integrations of software apps with automation (IoT) devices can occur in many cases. This is an example of an integration suitable for billiard clubs.
If you are interested in this project and would like to integrate it within your billiard club, feel free to contact me.
My name is Nemanja Grubor. I am a Bachelor of Engineering student experienced in Oracle PL/SQL Database Development, Core PHP, and Delphi. I am currently working as a freelancer (software development and content writing) and as a private lecturer (C++ programming language).See other articles by Nemanja